If your student loans are through the federal government, you can quickly identify your loan servicer by logging in to your Federal Beginner Assistance account with your FSA ID. Your account dashboard contains the name of your student loan servicer and other valuable information about your account, including the types of student loans you have, loan balances, and the accrued interest on those loans.
Several other way of get a hold of the government education loan servicer is always to phone call step 1-800-433-3243 otherwise TTY step one-800-730-8913 into deaf otherwise hard-of-hearing.
Federal student loan servicers
- Aidvantage – 1-800-722-1300
- ECSI – https://paydayloansohio.org/cities/mount-gilead/ 1-866-313-3797
- FedLoan Repair (PHEAA) – 1-800-699-2908
- Granite County Government & Info (GSM&R) – 1-800-719-0708
- High Lakes Academic Financing Attributes, Inc. – 1-800-236-4300
- HESC/Edfinancial – 1-855-337-6884
- MOHELA – 1-888-866-4352
- Nelnet – 1-888-486-4722
- OSLA Servicing – 1-866-264-9762
- Standard Resolution Class (simply for government figuratively speaking into the default) – 1-800-621-3115 or TTY 1-877-825-9923 for the deaf or hard of hearing
Changes started to own government student loan servicers
You could have heard rumblings in the news from the federal scholar financing maintenance recently. Continue Reading